Nat offers hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, relaxation and meditation sessions over the telephone or online in our virtual therapy clinic.
There are many reasons why you might want to consider a session in the virtual therapy clinic, such as:
- It’s convenient
- There’s no need to travel or pay for parking
- It’s accessible
- You might feel more comfortable in your own surroundings
- You might prefer to type rather than talk
- A webcam can be used, so we can talk just as if we were in the same room
The benefit of instant messages
Another perk of online therapy is that we can use instant messages to conduct the session if you wish. This can replace the talking part of a hypno-psychotherapy session or if you don’t want hypnosis, we can just ‘chat’ for the entire duration. Instant messages can be a good choice if you find it easier to write down how you’re feeling rather than talking about it.
How does an appointment in the virtual therapy clinic work?
First, get in touch to book your free initial telephone consultation. Nat will discuss your goals with you and tell you if a telephone or online therapy session is suitable. The process of arranging your session is easy – in fact, it’s as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Nat will agree a mutually convenient time for her to call/message you
- Nat will ask you to pay for your session in advance via the website or by bank transfer
- Nat will send you some client forms to complete and return in advance of your session
Please remember to call or message Nat from a quiet, private place where you can relax and feel physically comfortable. For online therapy sessions we also ask that you have a telephone (mobile or landline) available just in case we become disconnected.
What technology do I need for online therapy?
For online therapy, we can work with VSee, FaceTime, Skype or Facebook Messenger and for telephone sessions, you’ll just need a hands-free kit or a speakerphone, such as the one on your mobile phone.