We offer hypnotherapy, relaxation and meditation sessions online in our virtual therapy clinic.
There are many reasons why you might want to consider a session in the virtual therapy clinic, such as:
- It’s convenient
- There’s no need to travel or pay for parking
- It’s accessible
- You might feel more comfortable in your own surroundings
- You might prefer to type rather than talk
- A webcam or phone camera can be used, so we can talk just as if we were in the same room
The benefit of instant messages
Another perk of online therapy is that we can use instant messages to conduct the session if you wish. This can replace the talking part of a hypnotherapy session or if you don’t want hypnosis, we can just ‘chat’ for the entire duration. Instant messages can be a good choice if you find it easier to write down how you’re feeling rather than talking about it.
How does an appointment in the virtual therapy clinic work?
First, get in touch to book your free initial telephone consultation. We’ll discuss your goals with you and let you know if an online therapy session is suitable. The process of arranging your session is easy:
- We’ll agree a mutually convenient time to call/message you
- We’ll ask you to pay for your session in advance via the website or by bank transfer to secure your appointment time
- Once you’ve paid, we’ll send you some client forms to complete and return in advance of your session
Please remember to call or message from a quiet, private place where you can relax and feel physically comfortable. For sessions in our virtual clinic, we also ask that you have a telephone (mobile or landline) available just in case we become disconnected.
What technology do I need for online therapy?
You’ll need a computer, phone or tablet and we can work with VSee, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype or Facebook Messenger. If you don’t want to use the speaker on your device, you’ll also need some earphones with a microphone (e.g. many phones come with a pair of earphones which double up as a hands-free kit).